|Power of main light
|Illminous of main light
* Compact design
* Long life li-ion battery
* Easy push-button operation
* Anti-static durable housing
* Water resistant (IP68)
* Electrical short circuit protection
The BRANDO cordless cap lamp is a camera miner’s safety lamp.
The device is attached to a safety helmet, designed to accommodate front mounted attachments, and its power source, battery and housing, is integreted into the cap lamp housing.
The device is primarily designed for underground mining activities and emergency services.
This product supports life and health in an underground environment.
Inappropriate use, maintenance or tampering may affect the function of the device and
therefore compromise the product’s ability to support life and protect against harm
When using the BRANDO Cordless Cap Lamp the following safety instructions must be observed:
• Device shall be operated by qualified personnel.
• Before each use, check the functionality of the device.
• Be aware of the procedures for handling electrostatically sensitive electronics, which include BRANDO cap lamps.
• This device contains electrostatically sensitive components. Do not open or repair the device without using appropriate electrostatic protection.
• Be aware of the warranty regulations.
• Do not charge in hazardous areas.
• Charge only with approved charging devices.
Waterproof, Fireproof and Drop Resistance Cap Lamp
One set each gift box with 1pc head lamp, 1pc USB charger / Single Charger and Manual
Application of Brando Miner Lamp
Suitable for explosive gas environment zone 1, zone 2 locations;
Suitable for combustible dust environment 20 zone, 21 zone and 22 zone places;
Suitable for A, II B, II C explosive gas environment;
Suitable for: indoor, outdoor 1.8-3.5 meters in height;
Widely used in petrochemical, chemical, nuclear power, military automobile shipbuilding industries, suitable for oil pipelines, cable interlayer, platform channel, pump house , Tunnel Project , Mountian-climbing,hiking, Patrolling, Overhauling and Emergency in electrical power company,Mine , Military, Police, Fire Fighting, Dockyard and other hazardous locations ect..