BRANDO is pleased to offer its latest series cap lamp, corded KL6M-D and cordless KL6-D.
It utilises latest technics & processing, manufactured by integral moulding of plastics, TPV and tempered glass
Over-moulding Buttons, OLED window and main lens, completely waterproof and tamper-resistant
Series cap lamp, change back cover being cordless and corded lamp.
Plug & play cable replacement system makes maintenance quick and easy in KL6M-D
Newly Launch Series Cap Lamp KL6M-D
The New KL6M-D Cap Lamp utilises the latest LED and Li-ion battery technologies to provide underground workers with reliable bright light.
The lamp is extremely robust, completely waterproof and tamperresistant.
The lamp is ftted with auxiliary LEDs to extend the light duration when battery levels are low
The KL6M-D can be supplied in various optional confgurations including integrated RFID tagging and comms
Features and benefts:
• Robust design
• Plug & play cable replacement
• Low maintenance
• Bright light output
• >18hrs running time
• Wide range of chargers available
• Integrate FRID tag available
• 13.6 Ah Battery
The BRANDO cordless cap lamp is a mobile miner’s safety lamp.
The device is attached to a safety helmet, designed to accommodate front mounted attachments, and its power source, battery and housing, is integreted into the cap lamp housing.
The device is primarily designed for underground mining activities and emergency services.
This product supports life and health in an underground environment.
Inappropriate use, maintenance or tampering may affect the function of the device and
therefore compromise the product’s ability to support life and protect against harm
When using the BRANDO Cordless Cap Lamp the following safety instructions must be observed:
• Device shall be operated by qualified personnel.
• Before each use, check the functionality of the device.
• Be aware of the procedures for handling electrostatically sensitive electronics, which include BRANDO cap lamps.
• This device contains electrostatically sensitive components. Do not open or repair the device without using appropriate electrostatic protection.
• Be aware of the warranty regulations.
• Do not charge in hazardous areas.
• Charge only with approved charging devices.
|Main LED duration
|Auxiliary LED duration
|Lithium battery, 13.6Ah
|USB Charger, cradles/charger rack